Within the context of Arts and Cultural Education, the platform:
- Values museum collections and other open repositories
- Integrates new educational content, including those of facilitators/learners
- Facilitates cooperations and sharing of the exhibitions, among groups or classes, locally , nationally or internationally
Broad objectives include:
- participatory approaches that promotes motivation and creativity
- group cooperation and working together
- sharing of existing resources
- Raise awareness of, and interact with, new digital writings/curations, its different possibilities
- Use available artistic content but also those captured or prepared by groups and their learners
- Present exhibits/exhibitions to the class, between classes, or to a broader public
Necessary platform developments are currently underway so most of the platform will be accessible by mobiles, tablets, HD and 4K interfaces.
Costs are one Euro per account per year, remote support and pilots included.
For other requests including integration/white label versions, please contact us.