WallMuse enables the sharing of art through its application which comprises a common catalogue. Because of highly sensitive intellectual property rights, art of the past 100 years can rarely be shared and is noticeably absent from open online repositories over the Internet. This means that the vast majority of the wealth of artists shown by museums, centres, festivals and biennales can rarely be accessed.
WallMuse provides access to high quality exhibitions for a public wishing to enjoy normally inaccessible exhibitions in the location of their choice.
WallMuse is also a new way of sharing digital exhibitions, using different media formats and contents that can be shown simultaneously on multiple screens/devices in a complementary way. For instance, one screen can show media of a work and another can show an interview or comments. The complementary outputs are synchronized by the Digital Exhibitions that are not limited to 2 devices.
WallMuse is a new tool for authors, curators, and cultural or multimedia professionals and the distribution of their work. We aim to increase access to the arts and make digital exhibitions creation possible to all.
WallMuse, is an “à la carte” application. WallMuse may be adapted to the needs of different users and offers different types of subscriptions:
- Hospitality & transport subscriptions for businesses that require cultural content for their pubic spaces
- A professional offer to museums and art centres, also festivals to distribute their events and collections
- An offer to galleries and artist they represent
- An offer for artists to present their work as well as independent curators
- An educational offer for to teachers, facilitators and learners
- Subscriptions to home art amateurs and lovers to enhance their interiors