Create new experiences surrounded with art
WallMuse is an application that offers affordable and easy access to art in high definition in the environment of your choice.
WallMuse having a strong protection (DRM) provides access to high quality exhibitions with artworks including those of the last 100 years under copyright normally inaccessible.
WallMuse is also a new way of sharing digital exhibitions, that can be shown simultaneously on multiple devices/displays in a complementary way.
WallMuse, is an “à la carte” application with:
- Real estate solutions to augment value by integrating different exhibitions or unique themes
- Health, retail, hospitality, transport and service solutions to sublime and enhance satisfaction
- Home art experiences to enhance interiors, working from home, diners and more
- Triptych synchronised augmentations using 2.5/parallax of masterpieces for an exhibition in a museum
- Day-moment programming hotels using Great Day, Happy Hours and Chill exhibitions
- Destructured integrations in bar shelves as a new design
- Meeting and hotel rooms with a choice of themes promoting concentration, the exhibition of the day to warmer loving atmospheres
- Dinning exhibitions with a cuisine respectful of the reproduction calendar of fish and crustaceans with immersions opposing human and underwater activity, an ancient Greek cuisine with Contemporary Antiques exhibitions
Alexandre Z. Khan
Coordinator & Founder
Architect programs & Developer
WallMuse has R&D tax credit and young innovative company labels by French Ministry of Education and Research and has received support from Ile-de-France Region and Creative Media of the European Commission. It is a licensed drone operator under no ED14402.
WallMuse also provides solutions for education, custom sites and artists and their mediators. Finally we provide research and support in the fields of digital culture, education and technological R&D.
The company is registered in Paris France (534832621 Paris, VAT FR20534832621).
Address: 10, rue de Penthievre, 75008 Paris France. Email: email@example.com