Create new experiences surrounded with art
WallMuse is an application that offers affordable and easy access to art in high definition in the environment of your choice.
WallMuse having a strong protection (DRM) provides access to high quality exhibitions with artworks , including those of the last 100 years under copyright normally inaccessible.
WallMuse is also a new way of sharing digital exhibitions, that can be shown simultaneously on multiple devices/displays in a complementary way.
WallMuse, is an “à la carte” application with:
- Real estate solutions to augment value by integrating different exhibitions or unique themes
- Health, retail, hospitality, transport and service solutions to sublime and enhance experience
- Home art to enhance interiors, remote work, diners and more
- Triptych synchronised augmentations using 2.5/parallax of masterpieces for an exhibition in a museum
- Day-moment programming hotels using Great Day, Happy Hours and Chill exhibitions
- Destructured integrations in bar shelves as a new design
- Meeting and hotel rooms with a choice of themes promoting concentration, the exhibition of the day to warmer loving atmospheres
- Dinning exhibitions with a cuisine respectful of the reproduction calendar of fish and crustaceans with immersions opposing human and underwater activity, an ancient Greek cuisine with Contemporary Antiques exhibitions
Alexandre Z. Khan
Coordinator & Founder
Architect programs & Developer
WallMuse has R&D tax credit and young innovative company labels by French Ministry of Education and Research and has received support from Ile-de-France Region and Creative Media of the European Commission. It is a licensed drone operator under no ED14402.
The company is registered in Paris France (534832621 Paris, VAT FR20534832621).
Address: 10, rue de Penthievre, 75008 Paris France. Email: email@example.com